Level 25, 200 Queen Street, Melbourne
Clerk: List A
T. 9225 8444
Eloise practises in all areas of commercial and regulatory law. In 2018, Eloise was one of Counsel Assisting Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industries.
Before coming to the Bar, Eloise was a Senior Associate in the commercial litigation group at Allens (then Allens Arthur Robinson) and an Associate to Justice Finkelstein of the Federal Court of Australia. She also practiced as a dispute resolution solicitor at King & Wood Mallesons (then Mallesons Stephen Jaques) where she completed her articles of clerkship.
Eloise is a former editor of the Melbourne University Law Review.
- Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry (2018)
- Westgem Investments Pty Ltd (receivers and managers appointed) (in liq) v Commonwealth Bank of Australia Ltd (WASC)
- Thompson v Geminder Holdings Pty Ltd  VSC 495
- Business Health Pty Ltd v DKN Financial Group Limited (VCC)
- Yara Pilbara Fertilisers Pty Ltd v Apache Energy Limited (WASC) 2014-2015
- HA v Patient Review Panel (Human Rights List)  VCAT 1628
- Oswal v Burrup Fertilisers Pty Ltd (Receivers and Managers Appointed)  FCAFC 9
- Haile-Michael v Konstantinidis (No 3)  FCA 53
- Factory 5 Pty Ltd (In Liq) v State of Victoria (No 2)  FCAFC 150
- Saraceni v Mentha (No 2) (2012) 269 FLR 12
- Auswest Timbers Pty Ltd v Secretary to the Department of Sustainability & Environment  VSC 389
|Signed Bar Roll:||2009|
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation